[intro]Couples are invited to join us for the Love Conference on February 1oth-11th! We have special programs for kids as well![/intro]
- 6pm-6:45pm Catered Dinner
- 6:45pm-8pm “Why Can’t We Talk About It? Communication: Key to Your Marriage”
- 5pm-6pm “Attacking the Problem—Not Each Other: Conflict Resolution: How to Have A Fair Fight”
- 6:15pm-6:45pm Dinner
- 6:45pm-8pm “Six Bad Habits That Prevent Strong Emotional Connection in Marriage and How to Avoid Them”
Dr. Gary Zustiak (Dr. Zus) serves as professor and head of the psychology and counseling department at Ozark Christian College in Joplin, MO.. Gary has written three books and has been honored in Outstanding Teachers of America. His wife, Mary, is a deaf interpreter and Registered Nurse. They have 3 children and 8 grand children. Gary joined us previously as our featured speaker for the Love Conference in 2016 and we are excited to have him back this year!
- Childcare will be provide with meals both nights for $10/child.
[alert_standard]Registration for this event is closed. If you have not paid for your registration, PAY HERE.[/alert_standard]