On Sunday we talked about the work we need to be getting back to as God’s family here at MPC now that are facility expansion and remodeling has completed. We started by discussing Colossians 1:28-29…
“So we tell others about Christ, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all the wisdom God has given us. We want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship to Christ. That’s why I work and struggle so hard, depending on Christ’s mighty power that works within me.”
- Consistency: If you’ve been coming once a month make it two. Twice a month? Make it three. Three times? Be one of us weird ones who come every week.
- Invite: Invite a non-churched friend to attend a service or event at MPC. Email me their name at email@example.com so the staff can be praying for them.
- Welcome: Volunteer to serve as greeter of all our guests on Sunday mornings. Contact Bethanne@meridianpoint.church for more info
- Serving Special Needs Kids: We have many kids that could use specific attention. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Kids Against Hunger: Help us pack 50,000 meals on Oct. 22nd from 1-3 at the Care and Share facility on Constitution. Contact email@example.com to volunteer. Check out http://www.kidsagainsthunger.org for more info about this ministry.
- Country Christmas: Volunteer to help us with this annual community outreach event! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Kids Christmas Musical: Sign your kids up with email@example.com to get your kids in our Star Wars themed Christmas Musical
- Giving: Our budget has gone up due to our growth and building program. We’re asking each adult to commit to giving an extra $3.50 a week to meet our new budget. To learn more about our online giving program check out… http://meridianpoint.church/giving/
- Take your next Step! If you are just attending try one of our social activities. If you’ve started meeting people try serving somewhere. If you’re serving get in a LifeGroup or Biblestudy. If you’re doing all these try leading a LifeGroup or Study! Contact Dave@meridianpoint.church to find out where you fit in.
- Become a LifeGroup leader. We’re always looking for people willing to help lead a small group in their home. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re willing to serve
- Take an Adult Bible Course. Our courses starting this week are: “Fish Out of Water: Being a Christian in a Non-Christian Culture” Wednesdays at 6:30 at Phil and Christine Church’s. “What Superheroes Can Teach Us about Christianity” Thursdays at 6:30 at Chad and Alyssa Duncan’s. See where they take place here… http://meridianpoint.church/lifegroups/ Or take our beginners guitar course Sunday’s at 4pm at MPC!